This is a great question, and one with many answers. But ultimately, if you really feel there is substantial evidence pointing towards someone you know being a child sex abuser, then seek advice and support from your local children’s social service, you can also get advice or report your concerns anonymously to the NSPCC by phoning its free helpline on 0808 800 5000 and if you have hard evidence then just call the police. But one thing is for certain, don’t ever brush an inkling away or gloss over this question, it is serious and that child may need you to be brave.